Thursday, September 20, 2012

Takin' It Easy

So I did something yesterday during my exercise - either during the walk in the cold morning, or during my floor exercises - which increased my pain level.  So, taking it easy today - just stretching.  The pain level definitely increases some when you can only take Tylenol, but I just remind myself that this is just temporary.  I am seriously beginning to wonder if I have hip involvement now as well, even though my hip MRI was clean 2.5 years ago.  I'll be asking the PT about that next week. 

I've been trying to substitute teach half days but have only found one job per week so early in the year.  I'm also doing some volunteer work for 4 hours per week, which I have also found physically challenging due to all the sitting.  So I've been home a lot the last couple weeks.  I know, I should enjoy it while I can, because everything will get crazy come April!

No comments:

Post a Comment