Thursday, September 13, 2012

PT

My physical therapy referral was finally approved.  It's a new PT office, so not exactly continuity of care, but at least I don't have to go on-post.  It's two weeks before I can get an appointment, but they put me on the cancellation list should an appointment open up.

I got out in my garden today to till up the overgrown grass with my new tiller.  But alas, I hit a rock and it got stuck in the tines.  I will have to wait until hubs gets home because I can't figure out how to get it loose.  I've also been walking the last two mornings.  The increase in sleep has dramatically improved my morning sickness so that I can exercise again!  It's the little things...  :)

[I did finally get approval to go to my previous PT office, who's been with me for 3 years]

No comments:

Post a Comment