Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sitting Ain't Easy

My kids are recovered from surgery and are back in school, which allowed me to do some volunteer work I've been wanting to do for a while.  I went in for a 4-hour shift, but after sitting 3.5 hours, was in so much pain I had to leave.  I am still waiting for final confirmation on my PT referral, and I do have a pain management appointment tomorrow as well.  Hopefully between these two, we can strengthen my sore areas, and also manage my pain during pregnancy.  All I know is the Tylenol extended release did very little for me, at least when it comes to sitting for long periods.  And standing in a static position for any length of time is completely off the table.  It's all muscle pain, no SI nerve pain, and for that at least, I am grateful.

I did get to finally pick up my zofran today, so with the nausea treated, hopefully I can exercise more.  That has been my biggest barrier to exercise, as you can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment