Tuesday, August 7, 2012

2200

Last week when I first tested, my hcg levels were at 40.  Today, 8 days later, they are at 2200 (I'm 5 weeks pregnant).  That is good news that we are heading in the right direction.  They even did a vaginal ultrasound on me today since I have a history of miscarriage (only one, thank God), and I have a bicornuate uterus.  I got to see the gestational sac, and see that it's not ectopic.  So, all around received good news today.  I have been surviving on tylenol just fine for the last couple of weeks, for my piriformis syndrome.  However, since I've been waking at 3 a.m. every day this week, I asked if I could take 5 mg of flexeril as well, just at night.  There's no problem with that -- it's as safe as tylenol apparently.

I have also been using a thera roll and it helps a great deal.  So far, so good, but I'll rest a lot easier when I can hear a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment