Thursday, May 2, 2013

Better, Bit by Bit

With extensive rest, and alternating heat and ice, I am better.  Not great - I'm still dealing with SI flares and those related muscles spasming, but the abs aren't aching so much.  The hyper-sensitivity is also much better.  I start PT again on Tuesday and CAN.NOT. WAIT.  I am itching to get moving again, but have to wait until I know how to do it without hurting myself again. 

My 6-yr-old son is also starting PT for a shortened achilles, among other related things, and we'll be going together.  He's excited, so it should be fun to do together!  It may also help him understand Mommy a little more -- seeing me like that.

Sarah is growing and doing so well.  She sleeps about 8 hours at night with just one feeding half-way through.  30 minutes, typically, and we're back down for the night.  It's not as good as 8 straight hours, to be sure, but I'm so thankful that this is usually our current pattern.  She is just at one month old now.

No comments:

Post a Comment